Monday 24 August 2009

What ARE My Crimes.......?

In the 4 1/2 years of my life that I was dumb and naive, I was a Scientologist. Whilst in the biggest, most sinister, dangerous brainwashing cult since cults began, I learnt that we all have hidden crimes, some more than others, and that people who would argue against Scientology and who don't make gains in their lives is due to this insane fallacy of hidden crimes.

Recently, I have watched quite a few videos on YouTube of Anonymous protesting against the cult of Scientology and what disturbed me at the beginning, yet now makes me laugh, is the kind of script which Scilons use when they are trying most desperately to get the upper hand on people approaching them and asking questions. The pattern seems to be:

1) Try feeble attempt at TR0, TR0 bullbait and TR3, to no avail. The reason it isn't working is that they actually have to do it for real and they aren't ready for it, because it's all bullshit.

2) Say things such as, "What are you crimes?", "what have you done wrong?", "do you still beat your wife?", etc. This has to be the funniest thing I've seen in the videos thus far. It's like being back in the playground at school. Once again, failed tech, it doesn't work.

3) Accusations, such as, "You're a Pedo", "You're all Pedo's and Faggots". Again, failed tech, misapplied tech. PTS/SP Course, Antisocial Personality Traits, No. 1 - "Person speaks in broad generalities". The people in the videos do that a lot.

I am looking forward to the day that I come into contact with one of these guys and I would love to get it on film, as I will be the victor in the conversation and the Scientologist will be the weeping, wallowing piece of crap on the floor.

If I had to answer the first question regarding my crimes and the bad things I have done, this is what I would include:

What are my crimes....?

I have committed crimes against the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act, The Right to Privacy, Brainwashing, Knowingly and Willingly applying for an R1 (religious worker) Visa Fraudulently, Obtaining Monies by Deception, Deception in General, Fraud and Invasion of Privacy which will have contravened said acts.

I have been ordered and forced to do the following:

Phone members of the raw public and Scientology public at whatever time of day or night to hard sell them pieces of crap that will no doubt end up cleaning out their bank account.

Do surveys in the street that are supposed to be for one thing, yet are for the sole purpose of information gathering - peoples personal information at whatever cost.

Do stress tests, try to find a persons ruin by telling them that they and their lives basically suck and that all is going to be fine and wonderful as long as they read Dianetics and then getting ripped off with Scientology.

Audit people using Dianetics and Scientology methods, turning their minds into worthless pieces of mush and literally tearing out their souls.

Fraudulently obtaining a Religious Workers Visa (R1) from the US Embassy, London. Participating in a mock interview in the org I was at and being told not to say the words, "training", "studying", or, "working". Lying my through the process of getting a Visa. Which I did end up getting.

The list is endless.

Where and when did I commit these crimes?.....while I was in Scientology, as a Scientologist, on instruction from other Scientologists, who were also committing these crimes. The loop goes on.

Scientology is one big crime ring. It's a shame that the general dogs bodies, known as Class V staff and the lower parts of the Sea Org, are constantly forced and coerced into all this crap.

Since leaving Sceintology in February 2009, I have been able to enjoy my crime-free life once again. Yes!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for speaking up. I was particularly interested in seeing this:

    My Life in the Cult of Scientology
    [..]
    "Fraudulently obtaining a Religious Workers Visa (R1) from the US Embassy, London. Participating in a mock interview in the org I was at and being told not to say the words, "training", "studying", or, "working". Lying my through the process of getting a Visa. Which I did end up getting." [..]
    http://mylifeinscientology.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-are-my-crimes.html

    Sounds like another story that needs to be posted on ExposeScientology.com:

    "Stories about VISA ABUSE OR FRAUD by Church of Scientology

    This webpage is a collection of stories and links to stories related to the visa abuse or anomalies by the Church of Scientology.

    Passport and visa fraud are federal felonies. Penalties are: 10 years (for a first offense if not tied to terrorism or drug trafficking), 15 years for fraud with other criminal links, 20 years for fraud related to drug trafficking, 25 years for fraud related to international terrorism. "
    http://www.exposescientology.com/visaresearchstories.html

    Research re Human Trafficking, Church of Scientology
    This webpage is a collection of information and links related to the research subject of Human Trafficking and the Church of Scientology.
    http://www.exposescientology.com/humantrafficking.html
    www.exposescientology.com

    "If you have any personal stories you would like to share, please click here "
    http://www.exposescientology.com/contact.php

    Terrific website, especially important for any former or current
    Scientologist
    www.exposescientology.com

    Best wishes to you and thanks for coming clean on all this.

    Mary McConnell

    ReplyDelete